Everyone needs a little help from time to time. When difficulty with activities such as bathing, dressing or remembering to take medications threatens your independence, the experienced senior care team members at Friendship Village Assisted Living in Pittsburgh provide the personalized assistance you need to continue living the life you desire.
Unlike many other Pittsburgh assisted living facilities, Friendship Village’s comfortable, all-new alcove, one- and two-bedroom apartments are specially designed to support and enhance your independence and quality of life. Our new assisted living community also offers an array of wellness programs, social activities, cultural events and other opportunities for engagement. And, of course, our care team is with you whenever you need us. Because life is better with friends by your side.
- Dedicated assisted living nurse and certified nursing assistant 24 hours a day
- Personalized plan, developed with resident, resident’s loved ones and our caring team
- Professional, friendly assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with medication management
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Daily monitoring
- Well-appointed kitchenettes, washer and dryer in each apartment
- Exterior porch and lounge on every suite floor
- Healthy lifestyle programming
- Garden pavilion and seating
- Fitness center
- Hair salon
- Family meeting room
- Multipurpose room with kitchen
- Third-floor dining venue with panoramic views of the valley and Boyce Mayview Park
- Restaurant-style dining with full menu
- Call bell/pull cord system
- 24-hour community security
TAKE A LOOK AT A VARIETY OF AVAILABLE ASSISTED LIVING FLOOR PLANS.
In general, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on your situation, or that of your loved one, you can find the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medications, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — an assisted living residence can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this assistance while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
Making your apartment feel like home is important to us, too. We’ll provide some basic furniture upon request, but residents may bring their favorite things and furniture to make the space their own.